Omega-3 (DHA and EPA) nutrients are not produced naturally in the body. Therefore, it is necessary to fulfill it through diet. Know the benefits of omega-3 and how much and how to eat it.
Omega-3 fatty acids are also commonly called omega-3s. It is a form of poly-unsaturated fat, which is extremely important for the body. It is an integral part of the membrane or outer layer of cells present in the body. It is easily available from both vegetarian and non-vegetarian sources.
There are usually three types of omega-3s. ALA is mainly derived from vegetation. DHA mainly consists of seafood. EPA meets carnivores.
Main sources of omega-3
- Flaxseed: Flaxseed is a good source of omega-3s. One teaspoon of flaxseed seeds contains 1597 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acids. It contains vitamin E and magnesium in addition to omega-3.
- Soybean: It contains omega-3 and omega 6 fatty acids. About 1443 milligrams of omega 3 by its 100 grams quantity is met. It is also a good source of soybeans, protein, vitamins, folate, magnesium, and potassium.
- Cauliflower: About 37 mg of omega-3 is obtained from 100 grams of cauliflower. It also contains magnesium, niacin, and potassium.
- Egg: About 225 milligrams of fatty acid are obtained from one egg. In case of a cholesterol problem, eat eggs only on the advice of a doctor.
- Apart from these, omega-3 is found in dry fruits, peanuts, sunflower, mustard seeds, sprouted grains, tofu, beans, turnips, green leafy vegetables, raspberries, fish, and cow’s milk.
Pregnant women should pay attention
DHA and EPA fatty acids are important for children’s brain development. Polyunsaturated fatty acids account for 40% of the brain and 60% of the retina of the eye. In such a situation, the consumption of omega-2-rich things during pregnancy has a good effect on the eyes and brain of children. Children have a reduced risk of diseases such as cerebral palsy, autism, and ADHD. That’s why Furious Nutrition has introduced the excellent formula in the form of DHA EP Drops and DHA EP Syrup. These are revolutionarily packed with Vitamin D3 400 IU along with essential nutrients.
Take care of kids with DHA EP drops and syrup
You can give DHA EP Syrup and drop it to your babies only with the advice of a doctor. Excess of this can cause mild diarrhea, belching, acidity, flatulence, and chest irritation. That’s why a doctor’s consultation is highly required.
Benefits of DHA EP Drops and Syrup
- Regular intake controls blood fat or triglycerides levels, reducing the risk of heart diseases by up to 50%.
- The effect of the inflammatory agent is reduced. Relieves back pain, arthritis, stiffness. There is less possibility of breast and prostate cancer.
- There is relief in asthma.
- Reduces the risk of metabolic syndrome.
- Reduces neurological disorders. The memory remains intact.
- Considered beneficial for sleep and skin.
- No plaque is found in the arteries.
- Keeps the mood good.